Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Trek To A New Home

Hello. I've had enough of this filthy Castle of Peace. So Solarius and I packed our backpacks and hiked along a trail through some bushes. Sooner or later, we walked into a fork in the path. One arrow led to some houses. The right arrow led to, well, the right. We couldn't see where it led to. And in tiny print in the right arrow: Beware of this path! Most villagers have never came back. Well, we won't be going there. Solarius didn't detect any cold presence, so I guess we're safe for now. Solarius and I walked to the left arrow. The houses were part of a very peaceful village. A casual village. We just strolled in and no one really noticed the new people (us) in their home. Solarius walked in. One of the houses. I tarted to protest,"Solarius... I wouldn't go there if I were you..." But she didn't seem to hear. And plus I was losing her with the amount of people walking around. No choice. I walked in the small house. A girl and probably her teacher were studying a map. There were a whole bunch of books around, yada yada... I'm not much for schools. The girl (apparently named Rosa) noticed us. Apparently we looked practically homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'm Eclipse! Be sure to comment a lot, and I mean a lot! If you don't comment a lot I will speak the Curse of No Cheese! What? It's a serious curse! Now I will speak the Cheese command. Du lee fah!