Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Betrayal

Hello. -shiver- Solarius and I have been cold and starving for 3 days. Not much for a Moon Wolf and a Sun Wolf. But still. We're living in an eerie, evil-filled, empty place. Solarius has suggested moving, but I would prefer not to. Something has me going about Dusk and Nightstar. Dusk is the leader of the Castle of Peace. Dusk is a Shadow. Nightstar's side is the only enemy that can destroy our protective magic spells. Like a teacher to a student, I asked Solarius: "What do all those things mean?" Her laziness and sleepiness overcame her. "Stick, STICK! Elves stole stick... Break cat...Stars... Trees.... Stick and hide and seek..." Poor thing. Too dumb to even say sense. I ate another piece of cold mouse meat and I went back to bed. It was the first time I ever had a dream.
It was about my parents. I was in a dark, cold dungeon. My mother, Katie, (sorry I didn't say so before, Katie is a Sun Wolf like me. "Tom, you can't do that! What about the chicks?" A deep voice came from the shadows. "Do not worry. They will be in my care..." and a cackle filled the air. That was it.
Wow. What a nice dream. I shuddered. I think Solarius was right about moving out. This place gives me nightmares. I checked on Solarius's bed. Finally she was awake. I told her about moving out and she immediately said she'd get the stuff. Hmm. I should ask her about the Elves and Sticks happening. A backpack had suddenly appeared in my pack with a water bottle, junk food, including pretzels, and some cough drops. I asked Solarius,"How'd you do that?" She just shrugged and smiled as if holding a secret. Then I asked her,"What did you mean about the elves and sticks thing?"
Bam. The answer hit my head like a bomb and immediately I knew what she meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'm Eclipse! Be sure to comment a lot, and I mean a lot! If you don't comment a lot I will speak the Curse of No Cheese! What? It's a serious curse! Now I will speak the Cheese command. Du lee fah!