Thursday, September 27, 2012

Not one... Not two... Not three... But a thousand

The Staff of Creation had floated into my hand. The Shadow (who's name I still haven't gotten, weirdly) explained,"Ah, you are special. The Staff of Creation chooses one person once another dies." [See, Solarius. I'm special. Haha, sucker! Ow, stop punching me! OW!] Apparently I used up the Staff of Creation, so I couldn't summon a giant fire breathing lion to beat up my cousin for revenge. "Come, let me show you through the palace." Like an illusion, the broken bricks of the castle suddenly turned new and shiny. The walls were polished, and vines no longer hung about. Um, Solrius is pushing me away from my room, so bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'm Eclipse! Be sure to comment a lot, and I mean a lot! If you don't comment a lot I will speak the Curse of No Cheese! What? It's a serious curse! Now I will speak the Cheese command. Du lee fah!