Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Journal

"Be quiet, they'll hear us."
"Who is "they"?"
"Shh! Here they come!"
Huh? What? Oh, hello. Now, be quiet. Whisper as low as you can. They're after us. 
What's my name you ask? Eclipse. 
I'm a Sun wolf. My cousin, Solarius, is a Moon wolf. Now, you might think it is strange that a Sun wolf has a name related to the moon, and vice versa. In my land, the Land of Tori, it isn't strange at all. My people, the Toris, worship the sun and moon greatly. The sun and moon provide all of our power. Without them, no one would live. The Sun God is named Solarius. My cousin was named after him. Solarius's wife(not my cousin, she's 10. I'm 12.) is named Nightstar. Casual for a Moon wolf. Nightstar is evil. Solarius is good. [Stop smirking, Solarius. I don't mean you. You are so annoying.] Evil and good have to be balanced, or else all will cease to live. 
Except the Shadows. 
They are a great bunch of evil shadows, and they only worship one person. Nightstar. They are unsold, pass through all objects except Tori brick, made from pure shadow. They tend to retract around Sun wolves.
I like being a Sun wolf. Kinda. 
Ok, so my journey started when I was a young pup, age of 2. My father died from an unknown reason.My mother, Katie, had searched for him ever since. No luck.
Anyway, the Shadows were chasing us, closing in on our tails. Solarius and I were running through the forest, having no idea where we were. Who cares? I lost almost everyone I have. Except Solarius. She isn't much. [Ow, that's my leg!] Oh, forgot to mention. Solarius is a moon wolf, as I mentioned before. She's descended from Nightstar. Apparently my parents raised her and she eventually became good. She knows tons about the history of Toris. I always get jealous when I think of that. Why couldn't I get something useful for survival? Just before the Shadows pounced on us, we ran into a pile of wooden planks. You don't want a short description? I'll make it even shorter. It hurt. The pile of wood was hollowed out, and the top was covered with grass, leaves, and all sorts of yucky stuff. (Excuse me, I'm a carnivore. Mice fill your belly up well.) Inside, a Shadow was sitting on the wood(I don't think they can sit, as they don't know how to control themselves.). 
"Hello, my darlings. You came just in time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I'm Eclipse! Be sure to comment a lot, and I mean a lot! If you don't comment a lot I will speak the Curse of No Cheese! What? It's a serious curse! Now I will speak the Cheese command. Du lee fah!